2011-12-28

Reading
So I've taken this break to dive into some reading that I've been meaning to do all semester. I can't properly justify books for pleasure if I'm not even doing my readings for school. Sadly this deprives me of a great deal of reading. Luckily I've brought some books home with me and received a few for Christmas. That as you can guess includes The Hunger Games trilogy. Which I successfully finished between Christmas and today, meaning I found them very enjoyable. They aren't the most quality books that you will pick up and they aren't the most original either but the characters are lovable and it's easy to become attached. I've started a new book today and I'm already missing them. I hope to work at least five more books into the rest of my break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment