2011-11-28

Welcome to Strange and Beautiful Times.

I'm finally committing myself to a proper full time blog. You can expect photos, and lots of them. Art, baked goods, thoughts, ideas, craftiness, and some musing and ramblings to accompany everything. Though I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself, to start off my name is Rachel Fender. Yes that is my real name and no I have no relation to the infamous guitar brand. I'm poor at explaining myself so instead of trying I will offer you a few truths about myself that I have learned over the years.

1. My favorite movies from age 0-2 were Terminator 2 and E.T.
2. I only eat sandwiches cut on a diagonal.
3. Men with mustaches and I tend to get along well.
4. I require a different bookmark for every book I read.
5. For as long as I can remember I've been addicted to candy.
6. My favorite candies of all time are Reeces Pieces, Caramels and Robins Eggs.

Oh yes, nearly forgot. C'est Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment